Thursday 26 June 2008

Digital BirdSong


Over the last few weeks I've become unable to sleep without the gentle sounds of the UK based digital radio station called 'BirdSong'. Some of you may be aware of this station. It's exactly what it 'states on the tin'... It's just birdsong... *a sky of honey, a sea of honey, tweet, tweet, crow, crow* - I was alarmed to find out that it may be taken off the air to be replaced by a commercial radio station.' God knows how it makes any money but it's absolutely ace. Anyway, here's an article that I thought might be of interest to you. Please support the station.... I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point is here, birdies send you to sleep at 2 in the morning so you dont have to wait for the dawn chorus, and you can switch them off !!

BlurbVurt said...

That's a very valid point. *Yeaks!, It's my first Anon-a-mouse*