Thursday 19 June 2008

There WAS a quiet 'BIG BANG'

Space is a vacuum... so that first massive explosion must have happened as silently as a bear breaking wind in the woods. Welcome to my BLOG. We've been here and done this before so I'm not going to rant on for hours in my first post.

I'm having some hassles with Software Platforms not supporting each other, so this is the only way to get a BLOG linked to my site. If anyone knows any other way... please inform me... sorry about the multiple windows if you've got here via the www.blurbvurt.co.uk site. If you're trying to do things via the 'free method' then you have to go thru this type of nonsense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Blurby!

love your new domain!...BRILL!!
and thanks for featuring Lissa's Vid...isn't she sooo talented!
hugs mate
Dave

Anonymous said...

Ah! Thanks for the praise Dave... I'm not worthy! LOL *Giggles*